The Wave RTA is Atmizone’s own rebuildable tank atomizer concept, which challenges conventional thinking by setting a new paradigm in atomizer design.
It has been developed using a back-to-basics approach, with a focus on fast rebuilding, great wicking performance, accurate flavour reproduction and hard hitting.
The Wave as a final product has been forged through a Public Testing procedure, which has helped a lot to evaluate and present this RTA officially.
You may read a summary of the verdict that came out of the community Public Testing procedure here, to help you decide if the Wave suits your vaping needs and habits.
Like every atomizer, the Wave consists of 3 sub-systems that supply the vaporization process with electric power, air and e-liquid.
Unlike most other atomisers, the Wave features at the same time:
- Flexibility for rebuilding with various wicking and coiling materials
- Real time Liquid Flow Control System (LFCS) to control the quantity of the liquid entering the vaporisation chamber, even with a fully functional setup
- Real time Air Flow Control System (AFCS) to control the air intake and thus define how tight your draw will be, even with a fully functional setup
- Real time access to the vaporisation chamber and deck, even with a fully functional setup
- Two different setup types, vertical and horizontal setup, with a detailed step-by-step guide for each procedure
- Diameter: 22.0mm
- Length: 45.1mm (drip tip and male pole not incl.)
- Weight: ~44g
- Capacity: 2.8ml.
- Robust, lightweight stainless-steel construction
- 304L foodgrade SS outer parts, 316 foodgrade SS Long Core, Short Core and Nut
- Tank body made of PMMA approved for medical use
Before using your Wave for the first time, it is strongly recommended that you take a good look at the support section, with tons of useful info about the Wave, including detailed introduction, rebuilding guides, assembly/disassembly guides, useful tips etc.
Warranty and Support
The Wave comes with a fair and generous warranty, which covers all manufacturing defects.