The Keras MTA realises Atmizone’s multi-purpose tank atomiser concept: high-end RTA and top quality vape tank for factory coils, two in one.
The Keras has been conceived to fulfil the combined needs of those vapers, who want somehow to easily switch between sustainable factory coils and rebuildable deck.
With the rebuildable deck installed, the Keras is a top-notch quality RTA. It features a high-quality deck with a decent building space of about 10.50mm (diameter), designed to allow usual, horizontal type custom single builts, for consistent vapour volume,powerful flavour reproduction and hard hit.
The deck can easily be removed as an one-part assembly, and be replaced by an Aspire Atlantis/Triton or Vaporesso Target cCell factory coil, this way transforming the Keras into a vape tank for factory coils in just an instant.
The Keras Giga REV is the revised edition of the bigger sibling, which goes one step further: more compact size, less weight, also switching much easier from Nano to Giga REV and vice-versa, without sacrificing capacity.
The Keras is a top quality versatile tank, mainly for MTL (mouth-to-lung), that can also do the job for STL (straight-to-lung) hits. Suitable for a wide resistance range (sub-ohm up to higher res), temp control setups or any other wire setup, factory coils or custom builds.
- Available in two versions of different size and capacity, Giga REV and Nano, also with the option to switch easily from Giga REV to Nano mode and vice-versa
- You can go from Nano to Giga REV using this transformation kit. You can go from Giga REV to Nano, by only installing the Nano Tank Body.
- The Nano Top Cap is now common between the two versions – Nano and Giga REV share the same top cap.
- High-quality rebuildable deck with a decent building space of about 10.50mm (diameter), for classic, horizontal type custom single builds.
- Removable rebuildable deck section, switching from RBA to factory coils tank (Triton/Atlantis or Vaporesso target cell coils.)
- Amazingly accurate air flow control ring:- for MTL (mouth-to-lung) in RBA mode (air adjusting from zero up to a max of D2.00mm – internal airflow tube diameter),
– but also for STL (straight-to-lung) hits with a range of factory coils.
- One-piece deck positive pole for RTA mode, gold plated self-adjusting positive pole for factory coils mode, to minimise voltage drop and peak performance for TC setups.
- Easy top refill mechanism, by unscrewing top cap.
Giga REV version
- Diameter: 22.0mm
- Length: 47.0mm (drip tip and male pole not incl.)
- Weight: ~69g
- Capacity: 3.8ml(rebuildable deck installed)/ 4.0ml(factory coil installed)
- Diameter: 22.0mm
- Length: 35.0mm(Borosilicate tank installed) / 34.50mm(PMMA tank installed) – (drip tip and male pole not incl.)
- Weight: ~57g
- Capacity: 2.0ml(rebuildable deck installed)/ 2.1ml(factory coil installed)
- Robust, lightweight stainless-steel construction, 316 food-grade SS outer parts, 316 food-grade SS rebuildable deck parts, PEEK thermoplastic polymer electric insulators.
- Two Tank Body types: preinstalled Tank made of PMMA Glass approved for medical use, extra Borosilicate Glass Tank with fused ends also in the box.
Before using your Keras for the first time, it is strongly recommended that you take a good look at the support section, with tons of useful info about the Keras, including detailed introduction, rebuilding guides, assembly/disassembly guides, useful tips etc.
Warranty and Support
The Keras comes with a fair and generous warranty, which covers all manufacturing defects.